Ernest Holzberg & Associates Blog

New York City Personal Injury Lawyers

Ernest Holzberg & Associates FAQ

New York City Personal Injury Lawyers

What should I do if I am in an automobile accident?

First, call for medical help for anyone injured. After ensuring that injured people are taken case of, there are several important steps you can take to help ensure you get full compensation for your claim.

Write down key information, including: the name, address and phone number of the other driver and witnesses; the other car’s […]