Ernest Holzberg & Associates Blog

New York City Personal Injury Lawyers

Ernest Holzberg & Associates FAQ

New York City Personal Injury Lawyers

How soon do I need to see a doctor?

The sooner the better. If you are in an accident and think you are hurt, it is best to go by ambulance to a hospital. It is important to see a doctor promptly after an accident so that your injuries can be documented and treated promptly. Some injuries take time to develop, and a doctor can help keep minor injuries from getting worse. A doctor can also help determine the extent of your injuries when time comes to make a claim.


Leave a Reply

You can use these HTML tags

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>