Ernest Holzberg & Associates Blog

New York City Personal Injury Lawyers

Ernest Holzberg & Associates FAQ

New York City Personal Injury Lawyers

I was hurt in an accident and the other side told me to go see their doctor….

…. I would rather be treated by my own doctor. Can I do this?

Yes. Accident victims have the right to choose their own doctor. Don’t let the other side or an insurance company pressure you to see their doctor. Choose the doctor you think is best for you.


Leave a Reply

You can use these HTML tags

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>